CYKA: Kamloops to CYZT: Port Hardy

M110A2

12 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Michael

These are very particular airports, never heard about them before, just Google them

Nice you flight the freeware ones in Canada

I like very much the pics specially 7 & 8

Thanks for sharing

Thanks Carlos, great region full of airports. ORBX Team has done a good job. I flew the western side of Vancouver Island today and found CYAZ: Tofino-Long Beach Airport another nice place to take-off or land.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Now that's a nice flight!  Well done and very scenic.

Thanks Jack, well worth the time to learn the flight characteristics of the PA46 Meridian and learn something about the goodies I had to buy to go along with it. The Synthetic Vision and Navigraph. It will be a while before I learn those completely. 

9 hours ago, macca22au said:

Nice sequence, and the turbo is made for that country!

Thanks Macca, I love the turbo. Nice little Gem to fly, we'll see what next month holds on a purchase. Still waiting on a Cessna Denali to come out.

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful scenery and a part of the world I enjoy flying in fairly regularly.

In the sim of course, I doubt if I will ever get there in RL.:)

It is a great view from the sky, the Ice Age has cut the region like a fine diamond. I need Global Buildings HD, NA Southern Alaska, Global openLC Europe and EU Norway these will be my next few ORBX purchases. I really wish I could get Eastern Russia at least by Alaska and even a NA Northern Alaska, those are what I would like to see in ORBX software. But I hear and seen pictures of the Norwegian Fjords and it is just as beautiful as it is here in the U.S. and Western Canada.  

Archived