LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!

5 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Have to agree there are a few very interesting airports to the west :)

5 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

And east!

And south ;)?

The challenging Gibraltar airport (LXGB):ph34r:. And Faro airport (LPFR): the "Ria Formosa(*)" airport___(*) the Algarve natural paradise :wub:)

PS: Yes, I know, they are not spanish airpots <_<....

Cheers :D!

• Ed Correia unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Spoiler

Hello guys, congratulations on this project but ................... as Asturian I am I want to show you some photos that maybe in the future have an update of this airport.
    First photo you can see the flags, the first is from the principality of Asturias, the second is the Spanish one and the third is from Europe the runways at the airport of Asturias are tempered glass and transparent, you should appreciate the boarding of people

tnks.

aeropuerto1.jpg?fit=666,433&ssl=1

20150208121944_fade150208vtr.jpg

Hello guys, congratulations on this project but ................... as Asturian I am I want to show you some photos that maybe in the future have an update of this airport. 
First photo you can see the flags, the first is from the principality of Asturias, the second is the Spanish one and the third is from Europe the runways at the airport of Asturias are tempered glass and transparent, you should appreciate the boarding of people

tnks.

aeropuerto1.jpg?fit=666,433&ssl=1

20150208121944_fade150208vtr.jpg

Archived