29th Pardubice Airshow announcement

Stillwater

Just a few for those who like:

1. Dan Griffith in a plane you all recognize.

27Gupq5.jpg

2. Shiny metal: B-25J

DwQtEpZ.jpg

3. World champion Martin (sic!) Sonka in an Extra 330 - an incredible performance:

gTeEev8.jpg

rbOtYyA.jpg

4. Miroslav Sazavsky in another easy-to-recognize bird:

1AtpEId.jpg

5. And - as a bonus - a video from another spectator of the show.

Great event, and worth a detour!

It looks like a great show, I have never seen a B-25 but what a wonderful plane it is.

I would like to meet you there Gerold but a friend is taking us out to lunch at the local RSL club.;)

After eating the huge plate of Beef Parmy I will barely be able to move.:o

Meanwhile around the world millions starve!:(

14 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I would like to meet you there Gerold but a friend is taking us out to lunch at the local RSL club.;)

After eating the huge plate of Beef Parmy I will barely be able to move.:o

Sometime you have to pay a price.

I´ll be even closer to you during the next months, but our tour goes from Sydney north, and Mooroopna is a bit off that track. :'(

8 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Sometime you have to pay a price.

I´ll be even closer to you during the next months, but our tour goes from Sydney north, and Mooroopna is a bit off that track. :'(

I hope you enjoy your latest trip down under Gerold.

I thought that Mooroopna was even above Ayres Rock for places that tourists like to visit!

With such attractions as the electric BBQs in Ferrari Park, the feed mill silos and the concrete water tank that is illuminated at night there is so much to see here.;)

There are extreme activities like using an ATM, late night grocery shopping and drinking at The Cricketers all without being beaten up and robbed.:ph34r::ph34r:

For the real excitement though, you have to head across the causeway to Shepparton.;D

You are not seeing the real Australia Gerold, shame on you. :lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

There are extreme activities like using an ATM, late night grocery shopping and drinking at The Cricketers all without being beaten up and robbed.:ph34r::ph34r:

Dang!  You sure you ain't describing Atlanta, because you just described Atlanta!

19 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I hope you enjoy your latest trip down under Gerold.

I thought that Mooroopna was even above Ayres Rock for places that tourists like to visit!

With such attractions as the electric BBQs in Ferrari Park, the feed mill silos and the concrete water tank that is illuminated at night there is so much to see here.;)

For the real excitement though, you have to head across the causeway to Shepparton.;D

You are not seeing the real Australia Gerold, shame on you. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh what a pity we have finalized a schedule in agreement with my ladies* that does not include this focal point of touristic pleasures :blink:.

We´ll just be touching boring places like Sydney, Yulara, Alice, Cairns, Hervey Bay, Brisvegas.

You can´t always have the full menu. :D

* wifey and all daughters.

Archived