LIEO Mesh Issues (P3D v4.4)

Hey folks,

I'm sure you can fix that but of course I'm disappointed so far!

I tried also max settings - no difference (the suggested "Mesh complexity Value 100" is a bit misleading cause there's no option like that in P3D v4.4).

I'm also using PILOT'S FS Global 2018 FTX and of course I hit and applied the "Run Auto-Configuration" in Airport Elevation Corrections of FTX Global Vector.

Thanks a lot for you help!

Cheers,

Matt

lieomesh1.jpg

lieomesh2.jpg

lieomesh3.jpg

31 minutes ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

I'm looking for a valid solution. all of you have PILOT'S FS Global 2018 FTX installed? 

Yes.

31 minutes ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Looks like the problem is only if you have PILOT'S FS Global 2018 FTX installed. If we try to disable it the mesh problems gone?

Yes.

But to be honest, why do you guys don't test a scenario like this? The PILOT'S FS Global product line is / was recommended by Orbx.

Anway, thanks for your help, Matteo! I hope you can offer a quick solution, it's really a big showstopper (at least for me)....

I also hope for a PBR update in near future.

Just discovered a missalignment at the street at the left hand side. The cars are driving beside the road. And the PAPI-lights remain in white during a normal ILS-approach. Only approaching below (very below) the glideslope makes the two in the middle red. (Rwy05).

Kai

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Hello,

it looks like the photo insert used was taken while the road was being upgraded from a single carriageway to a dual carriageway.

The traffic follows the exact path of the original road.

It is open to you to compare what you see with Google Earth.

If you wish to check even further, you can use Google Earth Tracker.

No doubt the developer will comment on the PAPI lights.

28 minutes ago, KaiUweWeiss said:

Just discovered a missalignment at the street at the left hand side. The cars are driving beside the road. And the PAPI-lights remain in white during a normal ILS-approach. Only approaching below (very below) the glideslope makes the two in the middle red. (Rwy05).

Kai

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Hi,

yes, the papi will be corrected in the next update and also the mesh issue. 

Regards,

21 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a valid solution. all of you have PILOT'S FS Global 2018 FTX installed? 

Looks like the problem is only if you have PILOT'S FS Global 2018 FTX installed. If we try to disable it the mesh problems gone?

Yes !

22 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi guys,

I have the older FS Global Ultimate versions for Europe, etc., and the mesh anomalies show up at LIEO also.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived