'Seam' lines in FTX EU Scotland

Dreamsofwings1

Bit of an odd one this and seen for a while now on old and new installations so thought I would ask the question.

in FTX EU Scotland I seem to be seeing seam lines, as if between blocks of scenery.  These aren't smaller squares, more spread out.  They smooth out as you get close to them and aren't always continuous, almost like it's a mesh glitch, and do not receive shadows from clouds whilst they are visible, bit in some cases will appear as darker lines as in the picture below.  Does anyone have any ideas?

W0XJzMT.jpg

Checked shadows Doug but no change.  Changing mesh settings does seem to alter it.  Eg, set at 5m i see the line.  Adjust to 1m and line is gone.  Aha!  Thinks I, I’ve nailed it, until over the brow of a hill there is another line, which reduces when a change back to 5m.  These are always straight lines, viewed top down.  Very odd.  Thanks for taking the time to respond though. 

Clear sky is same result.

On closer inspection it looks like a groove in the mesh that pops out as you get closer.  Video below is one of the lines that appears in a picture I posted earlier.  You can see it is actually where the mesh is indented.  Don't seem to see it in any of the other regions.

Thanks

I would move all your non Orbx 3rd party addons in the image below to the top of your scenery library as per the below insertion point instructions and see what happens.

If there is no change...Then the next step I would take after that would be to uncheck/deactivate your non Orbx 3rd party addons in the scenery library to find the culprit.

Capture.PNG

Thanks for taking a look Nick.  It’s very odd.  I don’t seem to see it in my other Orbx regions and it doesn’t cover the entire Scotland region, just appears in the odd location but these locations are fixed.  I do have Global Ultimate Next Generation though I use in unticked with FTX regions.

Archived