XP11 EGTF Fairoaks Airport Windsock Cone Missing

Voyager

hmmm, I swear i have the latest libs, but I always wondered why there was no windsocks in EGTF but tought maybe they dont have in real life too... I have too check now, the placement of them looks kinda hidden so I really have too check now. I actually had to virtual accidents(crashed plane) because the wind changed during touch and goes and I had no chance too see that the wind changed,,, damn, I almost cried, had logged 50 hours on the plane when I had to start brand new because i run out of virtual dollars to fix it:D

Edit: checked i have version 1.55 of orbxlibs, no windsock in EGTF, tried verify my libs but it say up too date, support thread incoming

2 hours ago, kaboki said:

hmmm, I swear i have the latest libs, but I always wondered why there was no windsocks in EGTF but tought maybe they dont have in real life too... I have too check now, the placement of them looks kinda hidden so I really have too check now. I actually had to virtual accidents(crashed plane) because the wind changed during touch and goes and I had no chance too see that the wind changed,,, damn, I almost cried, had logged 50 hours on the plane when I had to start brand new because i run out of virtual dollars to fix it:D

Edit: checked i have version 1.55 of orbxlibs, no windsock in EGTF, tried verify my libs but it say up too date, support thread incoming

Unfortunately you're right.
On my PC, I do not see the cones either.
They no longer appear.
I've tried everything.
I'll let this one go.
Good luck mate.

Ey man, don't abondon me on this one, start a new thread dude, if you and me have the same issue, it cant just be our systems fault. We have to make them dig into this matter. Windsock can be a matter of life and death(virtual:p), especially in xplane where actually observing the windsock can save you from real trouble. I lost some virtual dollars on this already with my jrollon plane.

I want to be able to see the wind shear, can be real critical...

Hi everyone,

The windsocks at EGTF are in fact missing. This seems to have happened between the pre-release version and the final release. I say that because I can see that they're there in Nick's setup so I'm assuming he has the pre-release (RTM) version installed.

A hotfix should be available in the next few days.

Cheers,

Greg

11 hours ago, kaboki said:

Ey man, don't abondon me on this one, start a new thread dude, if you and me have the same issue, it cant just be our systems fault. We have to make them dig into this matter. Windsock can be a matter of life and death(virtual:p), especially in xplane where actually observing the windsock can save you from real trouble. I lost some virtual dollars on this already with my jrollon plane.

I want to be able to see the wind shear, can be real critical...

You got the blessing of the Gods, my friend.:D

Archived