PAJN

AriMioTio

Hi all,

Before i want say sorry for my low english, and yes i was read all tips on this forum about my problem.
I have PREPAR3Dv4.4
I bought :
Global BASE Pack+Global VECTOR+Global openLC North America + NA Southern Alaska + PAJN Juneau International Airport
But i have problem with i think evelation, i used vector control but if i add PAJN ICAO cant find . Plz how can i fix this. All i instelled with orbx centrall app.

Sincerely R.

orbx_problem_1.jpg

orbx_problem_1a.jpg

orbx_problem_1b.jpg

Some propositions:

• Do you have MyTraffic? Then go to Mytraffic\scenery, search for PAJN and put it to a safe place outside of the sim. If necessary, install PAJN again.
  • Vector Config Tool: Run Auto Elevation correction. Click "Apply". No joy? -> Open the tool again. search if PAJN appears in one of the lists and shove it to the other side (either from enabled to disabled or vice versa).
  • FTX Central: Go to PAJN, click "Verify files".

Good evening, Mr. Captain Lars, thank you for tips and i tried all now again :
1./ MyTraffic i never hear aboutthis before and i havent directory with name mytraffic/scenery  (only now first time i find this information about this on website and no i havent this one)
2./ I used vector config maybe 50x and reinstall 3x pajn
3./ I verifed files too again and again

result : in vector config tool i havent PAJN how yo ucan see in picture above.  after reistalling and verifiing same problem :(

Again plz sorry for my terrible english language i learned this by self than sorry.

Sincerely R.

Hi

Please first apply the below basics.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

hi Mr. Doug, thank and again thank you all to try to help me.

I have all uptodate , i reinstaled all complet. i try past screenshots. and plz again sorry for my eng.

I have australia many aiports , any in europe and i havent problem with others just only this one PAJN ;(

orbx_problem_1c.jpg

orbx_problem_1d.jpg

orbx_problem_1d2.jpg

orbx_problem_1d3.jpg

orbx_problem_1d4.jpg

orbx_problem_1d5.jpg

orbx_problem_1d6.jpg

orbx_problem_1d7.jpg

Thanks

It would be much easier to just attach a copy of your scenery.cfg file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\scenery. Please do not open it and paste the long list of contents, just attach "scenery.cfg" like the below example. 

But it looks like your bottom "Default Terrain" entry is missing from your scenery library.

scenery.cfg

Archived