CTD always at the same place (SE of YBBN)

otreblA

Hello all.

I'm trying to get out of Brisbane with 737NGX using the HUUGO6 SID but always, always! I have a CTD when flying over Logan Reserve, south of YBBN:

Capturar.png

If you use littlenavmap you know that the discontinuous line is the route of the plane. And in the last... "10 times" I always suffer CTD in that same place.

What I have in that region? OrbX FTX Australia, OrbX Brisbane and HolgerMesh. Nothing more.

Help!!!!

• Nick Cooper changed the title to CTD always at the same place (SE of YBBN)
15 minutes ago, Smudger said:

Hello, have you tried with Crash Detection switched off in your sim ?

Hi Smudger and thank you for your help.

"Ignore crashes and damage" was already turned off.

I did reinstall Australia Scenery.

Here's what I'd do.

If you don't have a scenery manager download Scenery Config Editor v1.19, and when installed point to the Scenery.cfg in your C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 folder.

You can highlight multiple rows and tick them on or off as a bulk operation.  Quick and easy to troubleshoot if it's a scenery issue.

Firstly untick all your non Orbx and non default sceneries.  Save.  Try a flight.  If you don't get the crash then you can start investigating which scenery is causing it. If you still get the crash perhaps you need to disable all your other add-ons to see if that makes a difference.

Something is causing it but it is specific to your system so only you can track it down, unfortunately.

Do you have Global AI Ships installed and forgot to remove or update the two, three ships with FS9 model? Does the CTD also happen at exact the same location when using different times of the day? Different weather themes?

I remember years ago there was a problem in FSX where my sim would crash somewhere in Qld.  Turned out to be the airport or nav database for the aircraft I was flying had a conflict with data somewhere in the sim.

So maybe try the flight with a default aircraftand see what happens.

Archived