BREAKING NEWS: Glazer family sell Old Trafford to Barratt Homes

dtrjones

In a recent article in PC Pilot, John Venema mentioned we are moving to the future with Orbx Scenery including three buildings in Manchester which wasn't even finished yet. Little did we know then that behind the scenes with the Russian airline company Aeroflot who are the major sponsor at Old Trafford going into Administration; Manchester United Plc., a company incorporated in the Cayman Islands with the Glazer family as majority shareholders were planning to sell Old Trafford to Barratt Homes to turn the stadium into homes for the elderly. Barrett Homes CEO Harry Rednapp joked in a recent interview that he needed some cheap accommodation as his son has fallen on hard times!

A spokesperson for the Old Trafford club has stated on Monday that all remaining fixtures for the season will be played at the nearby Salford FC Stadium while Manchester United identify a new ground. Furious fans have protested against the move which has already been rubberstamped by the board and have threatened to boycott the remaining fixtures with Manchester United set to be relegated to the second division...

Meanwhile in other news, Manchester City wins there 5th Champions League title beating Barcelona 5 - 0...

OldTraffort.jpg

I'm mocking the Orbx scenery and Manchester United but I love both! :)

MANU fans probably have already purchased the excellent Orbx Manchester City and Barton Heliport anyway which I believe does feature the world famous Old Trafford stadium.

Great Britain Central is absolutely gorgeous and if anybody has any association or fascination with this amazing country and its rich history all of which is evidently visible in the Orbx creation then you'll be in for a treat with these sceneries - they really are the best you can get right now.

10 hours ago, tonywob said:

Old Trafford will be in SP1. It's included as part of the EGCB Barton package for now if you have that.

Thanks Tony. Appreciated.

Please continue the great work. But oh my you have set a high bar. I can see why some people say A, B or C isn't included because of what already has.  Stunning achievement and... well I'm rather glad I'm from these these shores to be able to enjoy the fruits of your teams labor that much more.

Archived