Why I won't buy Shoreham or Southampton

I prefer to not purchase any more Orbx products for the UK for the time being - and my guess is they are concentrating the business plan to offer the rest of the country - until we see corrections for the egregious errors identified by customers in the current version of GB South. If they can't fix the two Severn bridges, while posting post promotional images for Shoreham that include a clock with no hands, that's a worry.

55 minutes ago, Kilofoxtrotalpha said:

I prefer to not purchase any more Orbx products for the UK for the time being - and my guess is they are concentrating the business plan to offer the rest of the country - until we see corrections for the egregious errors identified by customers in the current version of GB South. If they can't fix the two Severn bridges, while posting post promotional images for Shoreham that include a clock with no hands, that's a worry.

The clock issue has been flagged for a fix when the cause has been found.

The Severn Bridges appear to be well and truly in the scenery as is shown in this screenshot post:

Egrerious errors? If the entire town of Brighton was missing, or the green fields of England were displayed as deserts, perhaps egrerious would be the right choice of word, I think 'minor errors' in the totality of the offered sceneries would be far more appropriate language.

1 hour ago, Kilofoxtrotalpha said:

I prefer to buy because overall the quality is great, the errors are few, and I know for sure any errors will be fixed quickly (given their dedication and current recruitment) and for free.  I also appreciate that they are stretching themselves to try to cover people with different computer systems, different sims, and living in different areas which they all want covered.  Plus the technology is challenging.  Cheers.

3 hours ago, Kilofoxtrotalpha said:

If they can't fix the two Severn bridges

The old severn bridge as well as the Clifton Suspension bridge will be in the SP1 update. You might not see this publicly, but we're working very hard in the background to get the scenery updated with fixes and new landmarks, and it will continue to be updated with more overtime

Archived