Still have graphic problems in Europe

Jack Sawyer

As you can see in these shots I'm having all kinds of problems with texture.  This is the only place on the Orbx Earth this happens.  I couldn't add the coordinates but it's in the LOWI area, I guess it's the Alps?

Any help would be appreciated.

JXwmQqM.jpg

0Ajdqub.jpg

2cCOQ4Y.jpg

gCK0n25.jpg

I once and awhile will have the black patches , but it is just the computer a little bit behind loading the intense scenery . However your shots are something I have never seen before , looks like your Sim is on a LSD Trip . :(:oO0:D

Cheers

John

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

I once and awhile will have the black patches , but it is just the computer a little bit behind loading the intense scenery . However your shots are something I have never seen before , looks like your Sim is on a LSD Trip . :(:oO0:D

Cheers

John

Thanks John.  Its only this area.  And if I pause the sim, all day, it never resolves like the black airport areas will resolve.  This just gets worse.

12 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Jack

Maybe try a "Verify Files" of Germany South..

Many thanks Doug!  I did a "Verify Files" and it downloaded something from the server.

Then I went to LOWI and saw that is was indeed set to Global so I set it to GES.

It looks excellent now.

8 hours ago, Chunk said:

I agree with Doug, and I have also never seen the psychedelic colors like that. If that doesn’t work, I’d reinstall that region as well. 

I hope you’re able to solve it Jack 

Thanks Chunk, see above to Doug.

6 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

could it be a by product of not having the LOWI control panel set to Germany South?

Apart from the coloured parts, it looks like that problem.

Thanks Nick!  You were right.  It was set to Global so now everything is right in my little Orbx world and I'm loving it.

Thanks to you all, I really appreciate your most excellent help!

Archived