New Southampton EGHI scenery not loading correctly

stratshadow

Hi....have just purchased the new Southampton Airport Scenery and I get the message that it has not loaded correctly.

I can see static aircraft are missing (the figures are stood by them but the aircraft are not there). I have this scenery for FSX as well and I know what the scene should look like.

I do see other static aircraft from various airlines. I did update my X-Plane freeware scenery libraries lately and am wondering if there is a conflict. The scenery has installed at the top of my scenery packs config list as normal, although I did have to juggle my true earth GB south scenery lines about as they did not install in the right order. All is correct with that now I believe and it works well.

Am pulling my hair out with this one. The scenery that has loaded looks fantastic though! Have attached the startup log file. Many thanks for any help in advance.....KEVIN

Log.txt

It should work as per sales info. If needed a menu item should be included to remove static.

• Q400, E175 and 737 capable
  • Super detailed brick paved apron
  • Fully custom modelled airport
  • Custom traffic flow on roads
  • Fully blended into TE GB South
  • Realistic night, apron, taxiway and approach lighting
  • Many custom local buildings
  • Works with World Traffic 3
  • Realistic static aircraft
  • Ground personnel
  • Animated ground services
Purchase$32.95 AUD
US$23.27 | €20,43 | £18.17

EGHI should be fully compatible with WT3 with or without the static aircraft. 

There are no parking spaces allocated to where AI aircraft are positioned available for WT3 to use. Only those that are vacated will be used by WT3 provided it is setup correctly.

Note that if ground routes for EGHI have previously been created (prior to installing the orbx version) then those ground routes will still be in use.

You can remove the existing ground routes by going to your \xp11\classicjetsimutils\worldtraffic\groundroutes folder. Within each of the Departure and Arrival folders, delete the EGHI folder if one exists.

Once done, fire up xplane and rerun the WT3 generate ground routes function for the airport.

This should then force WT3 to put aircraft in the correct position.

cheers,

Greg

Archived