No buildings at ESNQ.

Unfortunately exactly the  same story again when flying ESNS to ESSD. Also showing picture of how it look when running moduleinstaller.exe and picture at the adress it installs to …./FSX-SE/dll.xml where there are only those 5 entries. But I also have at the same adress …../FSX/dll.xml with many more entries shown in next picture. Actually there were kind of similar problems with ESSA before one of the last updates to ESSA which made the problem disappear.vklKUW4.jpgAZ8kBjZ.pngOrCZqam.pngIGjryov.png

Ok done it all. When opening FTXcentral nothing new happened but it reads FSX in upper left corner. Then I ran moduleinstaller but it still Went to FSX_SE so I looked in ….roaming\Microsoft and both dll.xml read changed 2 minutes apart at my local time. Thats it. Will see what happens.

Ok I looked at the text in both and the objectflow are in both (Its the only entry in FSX:SE) and look similar so I am not touching anything. I have found another way to get the buildings back and that is to make your flightplan start FSX:SE, close it again and relaunch FSX:SE with same flightplan and now the buildings are there.

• 1 year later...

Have problems again with Kiruna Airport after reinstall FSX . See pictures. Buildings are coming and going. And some objects are floating. I use FSX-SE. I did everything what is mentioned in the topic. But know results. Is it possible to change FSX-SE in FSX in the ORBX Central newest version as mentioned in Nick's report concerning FSX Registry Utility?

ORBX Central.png

20191107132717_1.jpg

20191107133017_1.jpg

20191107133434_1.jpg

Archived