Top 10 World's Best airlines for 2018 by Skytrax

carlosqr

Thanks for putting this up Carlos and great to see the #1 is SQ.:)

I am puzzled as to how TG got the best economy class catering though.:huh:

The last 3 return flights I have done with them the food has been atrocious and not only myself that has found it so.:(

Last time I came back from Bangkok I ordered vegetarian and it was pretty good.:P

Thank you for this overview. I had very good experience sofar with 3 of the 10 involved airlines: Emirates, Thai and Lufthansa.

I'm curious for the experience with Cathay Pacific for my journey to Hong Kong in 2 weeks from now via A350-900...will tell by return.

3 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Thank you for this overview. I had very good experience sofar with 3 of the 10 involved airlines: Emirates, Thai and Lufthansa.

I'm curious for the experience with Cathay Pacific for my journey to Hong Kong in 2 weeks from now via A350-900...will tell by return.

Hi Ikbenik

I'd love to know about your Cathay experience if you don't mind

Cheers

15 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks for putting this up Carlos and great to see the #1 is SQ.:)

I am puzzled as to how TG got the best economy class catering though.:huh:

The last 3 return flights I have done with them the food has been atrocious and not only myself that has found it so.:(

Last time I came back from Bangkok I ordered vegetarian and it was pretty good.:P

Nartyn veggie is always a safe option I'm sure it will taste good everywhere :D

16 hours ago, ikbenik said:

I was forgotten 2 other airliners that I have used for transportation: Singapore airlines and Hainan airlines, so I have experience with 5 of the 10 listed.

In November a 6th will be used: Qatar for my flight to Doha(as hub) and further to Jakarta on Java (unknown plane sofar but I suppose B777-300ER or B787).

Via Singapore Airlines the used plane was the new A350-900 from Amsterdam-Shiphol to Singapore and was also a fine experience on food&entertainment. 

Archived