Orbx Scenery not showing on FSX

Jack

Hi There,

I have just bought a new computer so been installing all my Orbx Addons onto the new computer. I have been using FSX Steam edition which I used also on the previous computer. I have installed EU England and scotland and also other Airports by Orbx. They're all showing in the Steam folder but are not actually on FSX when I load up the game..

Hi Jack,

You are attaching the wrong scenery.cfg file.

We require the one which is located in ".........\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX".

This folder is located in whichever disk you use for your operating system (Windows).

It would be helpful if you could take a screenshot of FTX Central open on the window showing any product you have installed and another showing the Insertion Point tool.  You can use the Print Screen key on your keyboard and then paste in to Windows paint and save the image.

Cheers,

Thanks Jack,

The ORBX entries appear OK for what you have installed, but it looks as if the libraries have not been installed.

Please install the ORBX libraries and then use the Insertion Point Tool in FTX Central's settings.

Then run your sim and check it out.  If you still have an issue, please post some screenshots of some of the affected scenery in FSX.  Load up one of the airports you have installed, and take some screenshots of the airport and surrounding area, then post them here.

Cheers,

Jack,

Have you set your scenery library in the correct order with FTXCentral ?

All your other 3rd party addon scenery

FTX

OLC 

All the default named scenery down to Africa

VECTOR

All the other default base scenery.

Follow Nick's guide

If you have already done this, and the scenery is not good,please attach a copy of your scenery.cfg to your next post.

Archived