LA airport buildings disappeared

Hello

After the updated of San Diego, I decided to fly from it to Los Angeles. Arriving I realizaed that LA airport buildings arre gone...

I only have Aerosoft LA City as an addon but put KLAX and all the photo scenery bgls off and left Orbx on:

fx2P0mB.jpg

What could have happned? It was working fine before..

Please advise

Regards,

5 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

what happens if you remove the Aerosoft product?

Perhaps it has a built in exclusion for the airport.

G'day Nick

Actually I had them both working perfectly before. This is why I thought something could have happened after the update of KSAN (that it could be related) as the airport showed before.

I'll put Aerosoft's off and will test.

Just a couple of things:

01.- Matteo suggested to reinstalled SCA, which I did, but I just deleted the txt file version and reinstalled. Is this the right way? Or should I do the delete scenery and download again?

02.- Searching for all KLAX files inside my sim to identify issues, I found that in an airport in Florida  KJAX there were two KLAX files, dts or so inside the texture folder...one related to roof or so. Wonder if this could have been creating an issue as I see no reason for this airport to have files named KLAX instead of KJAX. Though could it be a mistake and were named wrongly? Though this is directly installed by the installer, so not sure about that.

I'll let you know what happens if I untick Aerosoft's city

Thank you fro getting in touch Nick

Regards,

Carlos

Hello NIck

I totally deleted SCA and reinstalled as instructed by Matteo

Checked and the problem was still there

Unticked Aerosoft's scenery as per your instruction and the airport showed up, so I wonder why if all airport and bgl's in Aerofoft related to KLAX were off.. and realized that, that was exactly the reason of the problem, they were off, so it was fine not to show, then understood at once that I had Aerosoft's scenery above SCA

I put it in a lower priority, below SCA and then now both show.

Thank you both for your assistance

Regards,

Carlos

Archived