ORBX weather themes in P3D v4.3 weather preset ?

gege21

Hello,

Just a question and not to be like a support ask. And yes I already used the search tool but no luck about what I wish to know.

How to know what ORBX weather themes are ? Because in the weather preset option they come with an number ID and a small picture but how to know what they translate in game.

Where can I find the différents ORBX weather themes numbers signification please ?

Does the ID number means they are numbered like the default P3D weather themes appearing in the list ?

Some explanation will be very helpful.

Thank you very much for any help.

Gerard

Hello Gerard,

it would appear that in P3D v4, the written description require one to hover over the picture.

Lockheed Martin have included these information tool tips for numerous functions

in P3D, it might be worth spending a few moments checking them out.

1.jpg

Here is another one that many people seem not to see.

2.jpg

8 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Gerard,

it would appear that in P3D v4, the written description require one to hover over the picture.

Lockheed Martin have included these information tool tips for numerous functions

in P3D, it might be worth spending a few moments checking them out.

1.jpg

Here is another one that many people seem not to see.

2.jpg

Hello Nick, thank you very much for the tips as I never took attention to the tool tip description keeping the mouse cursor over the small picture.

I will take care the next time. Thank you for the help much appreciated.

1 hour ago, shortspecialbus said:

It should be noted that the "Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegation" should *never* be checked unless you like weird looking discolored trees that frequently hammer your FPS  ;)

-stefan

Yes I probably had this option checked because some trees foliages appear hell green and are looking too much shining. I will take a look at ^this option as well.

Thank you very much for the help. you are both very helpful.

Friendly thinking from France.

Gerard

Archived