To Google or not to Google. That Is the Question.

Hi all. On the ORBX video forum, a member recently showed a bit of Google Earth magic. He set up a flight in England and then pushed "go." It was amazing to see the swoop and follow. My only problem was that I didn't understand most of the computer-speak he said. It was something like, "Select the arachnid and drop and drug it to the alternate university. Then push 'mahoodad' and the whizzer will locate the finance for you. Then all you have to do is enter the FMC list of four-hundred numbers and the program will transport you to GO." I laid down and cried.

My question is, does anyone in our Old Coots gang "fly" Google Earth? If so, how in the heck did you figure it out?

Gone are the days when I could separate flies with a screen door.  Comes a day when you accept that most of your RAM is already in use and your MOBO has no more slots.  I'm happy to have absorbed the 'do's and don'ts' of X plane and confine most of my Googling to items of merit - "The new Duchess of Sussex had a wardrobe malfunction" - now that's something of value.

Archived