Problems with PNG - I've got Butterflies

wblackret

Okay........I haven't flown in about a month. FTX Central indicated two updates, one for FTX and one for Object Library. I updated both. Last night I had some time, so off to PNG for some bush time. Took off from AYPY heading to the northwest, target Onange (ONG). As I approached ONG, from a distance, I saw something flickering. The closer I got two panels could be seen rotating slowly, right around the middle of ONG. On the panels was one large yellow butterfly and one large Monarch butterfly. In the center was a large butterfly torso that the panels were rotating on. Other airports in the area were normal, as I did a wide sweep of the general area. Tried landing at ONG, unfortunately it ended in a crash, the rotating panels obscure the visual of the runway. Never encountered this before. Then when the sim restarted, at AYPY (GA ramp 10) local buildings were now airborne. I was using my A2A C182.

Please tell me this is a promotion and that I won a million dollars! Actually, what the heck is going on?

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Problems with PNG - I've got Butterflies

Hi Doug and Ken. Deleted the Orbx Library file and then reinstalled from FTX Central. Loaded up FSXSE, ASN and headed to Ononge in PNG. Butterflies gone, flew around for about an hour. Everything appears back to normal. Thanks for the direction. Have a wonderful day!

Archived