LDPL Elevation Issues

foehammer

Hi, I've previously checked the forums about elevation issues, and they don't seem to me quite the same. The ends of the runways and the taxiways seem to be on a different level than the base ground level. I can taxi and land on the runways although the terrain is showing as below me. I have no problems with the additional Airports that come with LDPL... LDPM & LDPV

I have tried the solutions that ere presented to the other issues in other forum posts: run AEC, disable and enable; set LDPL control panel for vector compatibility; and deleted and reinstalled LDPL, but the issue still persists

I have FTX Global, Europe LC and vector i also use FSG Ultimate

2018-6-2_10-38-51-184 (2).jpg

2018-6-2_14-16-21-95 (2).jpg

2018-6-5_13-18-57-432 (2).jpg

thanks for your reply. i have tried it both enabled and disabled and it still looks like that. also the pic with the f22 shows me on the actual runway but wrong textures

BTW you live in the BEST state

Hi, yes i did both. and no joy. and its not just the elevation but also the textures for the areas elevated, on the runways itself there's the light gray concrete slabs as shown in the photo with the F-22 Raptor

Thanks for that Nick, i deactivated JF's Global Traffic AI (Early Access) and the elevation and texture issues were gone. I have posted on JF'sd forum, but was wondering  if you had any clue why AI  would affect the elevation Thanks to all for your help. i appreciate it

20 hours ago, foehammer said:

Thanks for that Nick, i deactivated JF's Global Traffic AI (Early Access) and the elevation and texture issues were gone. I have posted on JF'sd forum, but was wondering  if you had any clue why AI  would affect the elevation Thanks to all for your help. i appreciate it

Hi,

If you deactivated a Just Flight Global folder or files via the scenery.cfg, then I would assume the product comes with some type of upgraded AFCADs (airport files) to ensure their aircraft do what they want them to do.  If this is the case, then you should be able to locate their addon files and just disable (turn off) the file(s) for LDPL.  As the addon scenery has a custom AFCAD the AI traffic will have no problem there.  The same process would apply for any airports you notice a conflict with.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived