My senior moment for today ...

So I've just spent the last 20 minutes or so tying to understand two things.  Firstly why did I have a so many "dead pixels" on my screen when yesterday it was fine ( I should add that its a bright sunny day with the sun streaming into my room) and secondly, why the multi-quote feature to reply in comments , suddenly and mysteriously stopped working.:o

Try as I could, I was unable to fathom what was wrong and was just about  to send a note to support when said ruler of the house entered. "I don't know why you don't clean your screen from time to time -- anyone can see it's absolutely filthy and why on earth with such a big screen don't you maximize your browser window. You know you have poor eyesight. And by the way, you should probably clean your glasses too.  Honestly, I don't know how you expect to see anthing!"

Well I quick swipe with a cleaner and no more dead pixels and with full screen, there was the darn second click box for multi-quotes in the bottom right had corner, just where it always was.:huh:

I think I'm going to go back to bed -- if only I can remember where it was  ...

Cheers

Renault

42 minutes ago, renault said:

So I've just spent the last 20 minutes or so tying to understand two things.  Firstly why did I have a so many "dead pixels" on my screen when yesterday it was fine ( I should add that its a bright sunny day with the sun streaming into my room) and secondly, why the multi-quote feature to reply in comments , suddenly and mysteriously stopped working.:o

Try as I could, I was unable to fathom what was wrong and was just about  to send a note to support when said ruler of the house entered. "I don't know why you don't clean your screen from time to time -- anyone can see it's absolutely filthy and why on earth with such a big screen don't you maximize your browser window. You know you have poor eyesight. And by the way, you should probably clean your glasses too.  Honestly, I don't know how you expect to see anthing!"

Well I quick swipe with a cleaner and no more dead pixels and with full screen, there was the darn second click box for multi-quotes in the bottom right had corner, just where it always was.:huh:

I think I'm going to go back to bed -- if only I can remember where it was  ...

Cheers

Renault

When your pixels start to go you know you're getting on the back side of the power curve :P.

5 hours ago, olderndirt said:

When your pixels start to go you know you're getting on the back side of the power curve :P.

Ha , Ha, first the hair, then the teeth, now the  pixels.  I'm doomed:o

Cheers!

5 hours ago, teecee said:

Renault, Welcome to my world.. Teecee.

It makes me feel better Teecee, it really does:)

Thanks! ( I think:huh:)

Cheers!

R

4 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

My wife says you should also clean the bathroom mirror. :P

Happened to me once.... 

Wife said " Clean the bathroom mirror, we're having guests over for dinner" 

Me " I didn't realize we were eating in the bathroom ..." Woops!!!

No sense of humour, absolutely no sense of humour:rolleyes:

Cheers!

Archived