GES - List of all airports?

Jack Sawyer

2 minutes ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi Jack,

GES user guide, p.18-43 B)

Cheers, Holger

Gosh Holger, I feel stupid.  There it was right in front of me, I should have flipped a few more electronic pages.  Thank you kind sir! 

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Same with me Jack, I expect the devs sometimes wonder why they bother with user guides when we don't use them!:lol::lol::lol:

Well I was reading the manual on my iPad and when I got to the legal stuff I thought that was it, it's after that stuff where it lists them all, so I printed them out for GES and GEN. :)

It's worth to print them out.....Germany, GES and GEN are such beautiful parts of our neighbour country.

And....they have so long, long Autobahnen (highways, Interstates) when you have to travel to the Alps :blink:

Cheers -Fred-

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

And....they have so long, long Autobahnen (highways, Interstates) when you have to travel to the Alps :blink:

Cheers -Fred-

No, those aren't the alps yet - you reached the "Sauerland" innit? :lol::lol::lol:

37 minutes ago, Harrier said:

No, those aren't the alps yet - you reached the "Sauerland" innit? :lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha....that's a coincidence,  I see that you are from das Paderborner Land....well, let me tell you this:

I worked 20 years for a big ICT-company in Paderborn (guess which one) and I know exactly how many kilometers and hours I had to drive from my home to get there.

I even can remember the numbers of the Autobahne (3, 2, 1, 44, Abfahrt Flugplatz with Aerosoft office) by head to get to Paderborn. I drove it hundreds of times.

So, I also know very well that the Alps are much further south than Sauerland....:lol:

Best regards

-Fred-

Archived