By Dawn's Early Light...Lancair ready to taxi

Fizzelle

19 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice one and it seems everyone's using the Lancair, that was my intention too!

I believe it's Austin Meyer's personal plane. I knew you'd like the Lancair Jack!

The new one is also featured on this YouTube video here, and quite a nice price too.

On 28/03/2018 at 4:23 PM, mikee said:

Great Shot !

Hey Mikee I'm flying out to your beautiful country for a week at the end of April - into Paphos. Looking forward to it! My second visit, the first time I was in Limassol.

4 hours ago, Fizzelle said:

I believe it's Austin Meyer's personal plane. I knew you'd like the Lancair Jack!

The new one is also featured on this YouTube video here, and quite a nice price too.

I was going to buy and build one once before I got medically grounded.  I have the RealAir in the sim so I can at least have a modicum of fun.

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, Fizzelle said:

Hey Mikee I'm flying out to your beautiful country for a week at the end of April - into Paphos. Looking forward to it! My second visit, the first time I was in Limassol.

Thank you very much for your kind words !  Indeed it is a beautiful Country even though the North part is Occupied :(:angry:

I wish you have a great time in Paphos !

Mike

• 5 weeks later...
On 02/04/2018 at 7:30 PM, mikee said:

Thank you very much for your kind words !  Indeed it is a beautiful Country even though the North part is Occupied :(:angry:

I wish you have a great time in Paphos !

Mike

Better than ever and I took a great deal of time to learn about the history too. A quite stunning country - from the Blue Lagoon to the Troodos Mountains, to Coral Bay and the turtles, to the archaeological site in Paphos harbour. Stunning!

Archived