License transfer iblueyonder -> orbx

I purchased minute man and plum island from iblueyonder (and nantucket from another vendor, thus not transferable). However, when I enter the iblueyonder license code to transfer to orbx for minute man and plum island, the software tells me that no product could be added to my account. Should I contact Bill directly for help or can you help me with the license transfer?

Thanks

Brian

Hmmmm................

Sorry Nick but as you know I´m a little slow. Could you explain this a little bit more.

1. My e-mail for ORBX products/account and for my iBlueyounder products/account are the same (JJJackson.Abogados@outlook.com)

2. My Licence ID are the ones copied from my account/recipt

But WHERE do I do the actual transfer to my ORBX account? They don´t show up in my ORBX account.

Also, is the FREE Herons Nest also transferred?

Sorry!

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Edited by JJJackson

• 3 years later...

Hello,

i bought the Nantucket scenery per Just Flight and after a while (more than two years i know:huh:) i recognized, there is no more an update from iBlueyonder for that reseller.

The try to migate the Just Flight license into my Orbx account fails.  Is there another way to bring the Just Flight Nantucket scenery to the Orbx library for me?

Thanks a lot for reply and kind regards, Claus-Peter Schulz