Austria in the spring

This flight is from Geneva my second home  and ending up in Salzburg Austria with my B17  set in the spring with p3dv4.2 and Envdir and pta and Adams preset .

I hope you enjoy my flight over yet more mountains on my way to Saltsburg and i hope you enjoy my set of shots sorry about the amount just cant help clicking regards EMM

KAkgkWj.jpg

vV8tUnD.jpg

WfEyqQL.jpg

H1b1lnZ.jpg

6jfbsjE.jpg

n57DbuW.jpg

MRel0al.jpg

Airbsql.jpg

V1q7mET.jpg

NynJ6vr.jpg

UF48tPo.jpg

He3QGWX.jpg

mDa9cXd.jpg

i3HbUyE.jpg

UptbHz9.jpg

tFn72lf.jpg

0jgevtW.jpg

D8N58Gs.jpg

aBiJpdX.jpg

TxqFZCp.jpg

YBqfQoU.jpg

GFBtqmd.jpg

bJ6CqgU.jpg

Byrp49O.jpg

hxbuAy2.jpg

wmK25Ch.jpg

b9owthn.jpg

qAcyRHd.jpg

cH4NurU.jpg

EoG0Al0.jpg

Gq1vaq1.jpg

oaRL1w5.jpg

h7GqJUJ.jpg

HeeuAVC.jpg

B1gbLQS.jpg

Oh Stewart, my all time favorite warbird! Great shots! What developer B-17 is this? If it's A2A, did you port it into P3D v4? Last I checked (last night) the A2A B-17 and other warbirds were still not ready for P3D v4. Please tell me I missed something. Please tell me that it is indeed ready for P3D v4 and it flies with all it's A2A options in P3D v4. 

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Oh Stewart, my all time favorite warbird! Great shots! What developer B-17 is this? If it's A2A, did you port it into P3D v4? Last I checked (last night) the A2A B-17 and other warbirds were still not ready for P3D v4. Please tell me I missed something. Please tell me that it is indeed ready for P3D v4 and it flies with all it's A2A options in P3D v4. 

Thanks Landon i am very pleased you liked my set of shots from  my flight and the B17 from Aeroplane Heaven for p3dv2 but i installed it directly into p3dv4.2 and worked ok no problems

at all  when i was flying with in p3dv3 i was on orbx forum on my laptop and Paul rose come back to me and said it works in p3dv4.2 with no problems because he has that aircraft

i got it from just flight .

well Landon i hope i have been some help to you regards EMM 

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I was wondering if you were gonna fly this over the mountains EMM!  Very beautiful mountain shots with a B-17 to pretty things up a bit.

Thanks Jack i like the aircraft and i am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight the only problem the aircraft does not have a gps i started at the airport with my Baron and then replaced back with the B17 and flew to my destination with no problems at all regards EMM 

1 hour ago, paulb said:

Excellent set of shots Stewart! :). Stop tempting me with the B-17 :lol:.

Thanks Paul i am pleased you liked my set of shots it is a nice plane to fly and works with no problems at all the only problem i had was there was no gps  i am lost with out that but used the Baron put the flight in the gps and then replaced back with the B17 and went off to my destination ,

it was a bit different with my next flight crashed after landing with a Douglas Dc 3 from fsx put it in simobjects in p3dv4,2 . never mind

the B17 is on just flight regards EMM

Archived