ORBX Lights mixed with default

Grant Meder

Hi guys, I recently upgraded to P3D V4 and at night it looks like my FTX Global and openLC North America blend with default to get this ugly ground texture issue, as you can see in the attached image. I've installed everything like normal in the FTX Central so I don't really know what to do.

2017-11-30_19-38-19-451.jpg

Hey Doug,

Just to clarify, in the picture I was using just FTX Global as it was taken over Europe where I have no extra ORBX regions. I'm not talking about ORBX 3D Lighting, but rather the ground textures, since they are lighting up yellow and look like default P3D V4 Night lighting, so I was wondering what that issue might be.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

here is your image, described as

FTX Global and openLC North America blend with default to get this ugly ground texture issue, as you can see in the attached image

and 

in the picture I was using just FTX Global as it was taken over Europe where I have no extra ORBX regions.

2017-11-30_19-38-19-451.jpg

Here is what I see, FTX Global Base and P3D v4.1 over a similarly unnamed european city with no shader or other modifications.

Untitled.jpg

Firstly, could you post a shot with its coordinates so that a comparison can be made.

Secondly, try reinstalling FTX Global Base.

You can do this by deleting ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ORBXUser DocumentsVersions.

Run FTX Central and select Install product.

All the files will be checked and added as necessary.

I don't have the Document "ORBXUser DocumentsVersions" In the version folder, and I have already tried a full reinstall of all my ORBX products. 

Here is a shot from an unmodified P3D, and it does not look like the screenshot you provided.2017-12-24_9-0-49-443.thumb.jpg.42e1f8a5e42eabd601336adb57f95fce.jpg

I'll also attach my scenery library: 

image.thumb.png.a2b7d84be261d9a03ff3e0168f939ee8.png

Hello,

Pending your posting a screenshot with coordinates per Nick's request, and based on your images above, I  think it's worthwhile confirming that you are in fact using the default shaders by deleting the shader folder and letting it re-generate on the next use of the sim. (It won't hurt to do it again if you have just done it; make sure you are deleting the correct folder.) 

Archived