FTX NA PNW BETA 5015: Wintertime in Washington (20 Shots)

HOLY COW!!  AUTOGEN LIGHTS!!  I always thought this would be an excellent feature!  (I don't own any other Orbx products so if this is a standard feature, please excuse my excitement  ;D)

As a Washingtonian I can tell you that it's not that cold here yet, but judging by the storms lately it's only a matter of time before these screenshots are highly accurate  ;).

-Scott A from Seattle

HOLY COW!!  AUTOGEN LIGHTS!!  I always thought this would be an excellent feature! 

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the FTX world :D

the lights have been included with the FTX sceneries since day one, also you get the option to choose from various options as, different lightstyles and intensity all neatly handled by a control panel to set it to your personal likings ;D

Beautifully realistic winter shots. I have had every version of FS since FS5.0 (and my wife still wants to throw out the original boxes of all the subsequent versions!). I haven't been flight simming very much in the last year or so but have just re-loaded FS9 and X back onto a new computer. I have always been waiting for the scenery to catch up to the aircraft in terms of detail and realism and I can confidently say that this FTX stuff has made considerable strides in catching up to the aircraft side of things.

I am certainly glad I have discovered FTX. Looking forward to some great flights and fun with your scenery.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the above shots I am using only FSX + FTX_PNW + REX2.

That's great to hear, I've just installed FSX + Acceleration + REX 2.0 (+ LotusSim L39!) and it's fantastic to see all the improvements in these shots delivered in one package as I was considering buying several!

Just to confirm - the Orbx product includes the mesh, the replacement tiles and all the land class info (in which case I won't bother buying anything else until this is released, it looks stunning!)

Oh, I'm a Vancouver flyer and it's great to hear this will be compatible with Van+ (I have this for FS9 and will upgrade if it's a good fit with with PNW).

Awesome job, can't wait... with the Olympics grounding GA for a couple of months February-March I hope this is released soon so I can get my fix virtually!

Cheers!

Iain

Hi Tim,

They look spectacular! Are you able to do 3d Analgrapgh shots like JV did for Tamworth! They would look like a stunning! Especially some of the mountain areas that you posted elsewhere.

Cheers,

Norm

Archived