Part 2 Dijon to Genoa

Well this is Part 2 of my trip from Dijon to Genoa Italy we are now into Italy on this part set summer with p3dv4.1 and Envshade I hope that you enjoyed my trip regards stewart.

NaY7nG0.jpg

what a view

V5fwbK7.jpg

just love the mountains

RbgF4GM.jpg

nice and green

BpIIH47.jpg

on the flat now

9dOYoQZ.jpg

Asti got 2 cases of sparkling wine

cA0RbCG.jpg

Asti

JN7Lwm5.jpg

heading for more mountains

s72V8eB.jpg

I can see the sea

LCAGlKl.jpg

motorway below been on in my truck and what a fantastic road

hSVEvyt.jpg

not long now

2OWzfmn.jpg

there is my airport

Kxpd8nl.jpg

long way down there

G75d2Lr.jpg

going out to sea

0W3s0qT.jpg

what a view

muACaEB.jpg

growing back now lowered my altitude

5zh0aEi.jpg

there is my airport

eMIH2MY.jpg

very nice flight

zMQD54T.jpg

well going to get some nice Italian Coffey

Very nice pictures....! The approach to Genoa from Northern Italy (and France) is very scenic..one of my favourite ones. Looking at your pictures and your posts I assume you are using ENVTEX water textures, which together with their wave patterns are very very good for sea in general but I find them very unrealistic for inland waters: looking at lakes and rivers from high altitude you still see waves that are not really either nice or realistic. Do you have the same issue or have you found a way to find the right balance between sea and inland waters ?

Ezio

4 hours ago, Eziocin said:

Very nice pictures....! The approach to Genoa from Northern Italy (and France) is very scenic..one of my favourite ones. Looking at your pictures and your posts I assume you are using ENVTEX water textures, which together with their wave patterns are very very good for sea in general but I find them very unrealistic for inland waters: looking at lakes and rivers from high altitude you still see waves that are not really either nice or realistic. Do you have the same issue or have you found a way to find the right balance between sea and inland waters ?

Ezio

Thanks Ezio  i am using envtex and envshade i am happy with the sea and rivers i think  envshade is the best programme i have i never fly with out it and i just love flying in Italy and this area of France ,

i now Genoa and surrounding area very well i had 25 years of driving a truck to Italy and Spain i always fly in this area Italy and France and Switzerland .

thanks for your nice comments on my screen shots regards stewart 

Archived