FTX Global NA Airport Pack Missing Airports

nikejp63

Is it just me or are there missing airports from the previous NA Airport Pack. I don't have KSMO, KPSP, KEMT and many other airports after downloading the latest pack. I had them on my previous NA pack and they are listed in the PDF. I checked in the scenery folder of the FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS folder and the .bgl files of the missing airports are not there. Were some of the airports removed?

Thanks

Nick

What other products Nick? When I had the NA freeware airports loaded on P3D v3 back in May, those missing airports were there. Now I have installed P3D v4 and I only have one choice in my FTX Central for the FTX Global NA Airport Pack. I thought all the NA airports were all in there. Are the previous packs available somewhere? Where do I download them? Thanks.

Nick

17 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Each of those are included in other products, do you have them installed?

When new regions are released the airports are removed from the freeware airport download file. This is to prevent the freeware airports from overwriting the regions.  If you already have the airport it will remain but a new installation will not have these airports. The three airports you listed are in the Southern California Region so were removed from the freeware file when the region was released. The airports in the region are to the same standard as the freeware airports.

Larry

Archived