Question about regions & Little NavMap

Geezer

When creating a flight plan, I like to use the Little NavMap program to show just the airports that have been modified and not the default only airports.  That way I can fly between nice airports in regions.  I have all the NA regions and have been using this method in this area recently to do some west coast flying.  All is well except for NRM and CRM which show no modified airports.  By clicking the switch the airports will show up.  I checked the scenery library and they're both installed.  I find it difficult to believe there aren't any revised airports in those two regions.  Does anyone have a clue? 

Guys, thank you.  However, I wasn't referring to the payware or freeware airports.  I was referring to the altered airports that are included with each region.  These also show up in Little NavMap using those settings.  At least they show up in all the NA regions except NRM and CRM.  That's why I'm writing.  Why do they show up in the other five NA regions but not in those two?

That's what I understood.  So my question is why don't they show up in Little NavMap with settings that show only altered airports.  They all show up in the other five NA airports.  But not in the rocky mountains.  This is kinda weird. 

Hello,

I am an early happy user of LittleNavMap :)

It works for me.

I will be very happy to help.

Some questions to be able to help.

What simulateur are you using ?

What is your path excludes

- from loading

- for add-on recognition

Did you used the show "more details on map" icon : magnifying glass  with a red "plus".

Waiting for your input.

Gérard

I'm using FSX box.  I generally use the "show more details" option.  I'm not sure what the other things are.  I don't use any kind of excludes.  The mystery is that the airports show up in the other regions but not the two rocky mountain regions.

May I ask a silly question ? The two sceneries are active of course but after you install them in FSX, have you reloaded the Scenery Library  (Menu Scenery Library/Load Scenery Library) ?

Take a look at Tools/Options Tab "Scenery Library Database" and see is there is "something"  in the two input area.

If you have Vector, in order to have only true add-on airports showing as add-on (without all the elevation corrections only, made by Vector, defined as add-on), just insert in the second area

(Select path to exclude from add-on recognition) the path of Vector, usually FSXPath\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR

Hope this help.

Gérard

You just figured it out.  Apparently when I installed the two Rocky Mountain regions a couple weeks ago, I neglected to run the scenery library.  My bad.  Thank you very much.  Problem solved.   :)

• 2 years later...

I have installed LNM ok and my aircraft shows on the map.

I select AIRSPACE SOURCE and then ONLINE but the rings do not appear on the map for the active ATC that I know are online.

is there an additional option I should take to activate the rings?

thank you

Donald

On 11/18/2017 at 12:24 AM, Geezer said:

When creating a flight plan, I like to use the Little NavMap program to show just the airports that have been modified and not the default only airports.  That way I can fly between nice airports in regions.  I have all the NA regions and have been using this method  in this area recently to do some west coast flying.  All is well except for NRM and CRM which show no modified airports.  By clicking the switch the airports will show up.  I checked the scenery library and they're both installed.  I find it difficult to believe there aren't any revised airports in those two regions.  Does anyone have a clue? 

I would like to see the freeware airports on that map also. You could just make the icon a different color.

Archived