S93 to 2W1 in OF2 beta

Jack Sawyer

P3Dv4.1 - everything Orbx, settings maxed out.

Tonight I made seven different flights testing out all my airports in OF2.  They all work.  Will post them day by day.

First up, a flight from S93, Cle Elum to 2W1, De Vere Field

H7c2Fwy.jpg

kiG0CkP.jpg

NXadUiZ.jpg

dWzW8w2.jpg

mx0F6Iq.jpg

6b2qgvn.jpg

QadW0Ts.jpg

kSpasSc.jpg

ZAbmXsJ.jpg

6x2jWtg.jpg

What super set of screen shots Jack in the first shot I waiting for the lions to come out of the grass it looks a bit long to do with cutting and you had to watch the cows

In the last shot it looks like they do not like you Jack have you upset them in any way .

well you have a bit of Blue in for Martyn that will make him happy  enjoyed you trip regards stewart

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Holy cow Jack, another scintillating series of views.

The scenery is so clear in your images.:)

Thanks Martyn!  My goal in doing all these is to have an enjoyable flight but to also look to see if there are any problems in OF2 beta, but another nice goal is the clutter and little things they added to make it that much more interesting.

7 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots Jack! I love the detail in them :)

Thanks Paul, I do too.  If I had the time I'd just walk around all these places and look.  But it would take thousands of pictures! :o

6 hours ago, stewart1 said:

What super set of screen shots Jack in the first shot I waiting for the lions to come out of the grass it looks a bit long to do with cutting and you had to watch the cows

In the last shot it looks like they do not like you Jack have you upset them in any way .

well you have a bit of Blue in for Martyn that will make him happy  enjoyed you trip regards stewart

Thanks Stewart!  I love that long Orbx grass, it looks really real, as for the beef on the hoof, well, they weren't bothered at all.

Archived