P3Dv4.1. FSS Transfer

Ravenman

I have just about everything ORBX has published.  When I downloaded P3Dv4.1, however, I wanted to put all of it into the P3D FTXC3 and had the following experience.  When I went to orbxdirect.com, thru the FTXC3, and clicked on my account, All my scenery was listed.  I have been told that the green window to the right should say "FSS Transfer", but it says "Crossgate DVD".  How do I find the "FSS Transfer" window?  I have been to the Flightsimstore and all my download files are there, but no information on how to transfer them to OrBX.  Help please....

I did some additional digging, it looks like your FSS license transfer has already been completed and the purchases from FSS are now in your OrbxDirect account.

If you have an additional FSS account, we can reset the transfer status so that can be transferred as well.

Thanks Alex.  I noticed when I went back to FSS that my downloads were missing.  I've started my P3Dv4.1 FTXC3 and forced migration, but the missing scenery items are not there.  Must be doing something wrong.  If the files were transferred from FSS to my computer, where would they end up?  Looked around FSX and PeDv4.1 files and found nothing.  Are my files somewhere in internet limbo?

Hello Ravenman,

Could it be you have created more than 1 account and are mixing your sign ins ? You said initially " All my scenery was listed".

I would have thought that only a change of sign in could show an empty FTXC3.

It can only be something simple that will bring them back from " Are my files somewhere in internet limbo? "

Smudger.

Archived