Hospital and Hospital Heliports in Orbx

RCFlyer

I'm not sure if they modeled any hospital heliports in PNW.  I don't see them listed on the PNW kmz for Google Earth.

There are a bunch of "Fire Towers and Helipads" though.

You can find the kmz files for your installed regions in your P3D/ORBX/User Documents folder.

G'day Danny, 

Several of our stand-alone HD Airports include high-detail hospital heliports, including Anacortes in WA. Off the top of my head: 

- Anacortes (74S) Island Hospital (also includes another tricky helipad at Burrows Island Lighthouse) 

580c958c91de6.jpg

- Redding Hospital Helipad in Northern California (KRDD)

580c99ff08678.jpg

- Palm Springs Hospital (not 100% accurate - but you know this better than I do!), as well as the famous Aerial Tramway helipads, Southern California (KPSP)

- Innsbruck Hospital, Austria (as well as four other heliports in the coverage area) (LOWI)

58dbe77785b01.jpg

- Cairns Base Hospital, Australia (as well as three other heliports in coverage area) (YBCS)

QY3Zk.jpg

- Dubrovnik Hospital, Croatia (LDDU)

57f6678f91eeb.jpg

- Vail Medical Centre, Colorado. Not technically a hospital, but used for medivacs from the surrounding mountains and ski areas. (KEGE)

57f66c5714121.jpg

Cheers,

Jarrad

65S Bonners Ferry scenery also includes its hospital and helipad.

Edit: LOWI Innsbruck is one of my favorite airport sceneries, especially for helicopters, since it has the five helipad locations within its coverage area which Jarrad mentioned above.

Here in Spokane, Washington, USA, a small city somewhat accurately modeled as part of the Felts Field package, I have a nice building about where the hospital and its rooftop landing pad are. That building and its location have worked well enough as a pretend version of the real thing. Certainly, it's just as hard to land on as it would be if more closely modeled. Would that be an alternative for those who, like RCFlyer and me, like to try hospital landing sites?

Archived