Question about one Orbx product.

Jack Sawyer

I don't know if I remember this correctly but did someone here at Orbx say they weren't going to port the city of Canberra to V4?  I'd like to buy it buy now and when FTX is ready for V4 I'll have it.  But if I'll only be able to use it on V3.4 then no need as I'm slowly moving away from it.

Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I don't know if I remember this correctly but did someone here at Orbx say they weren't going to port the city of Canberra to V4?  I'd like to buy it buy now and when FTX is ready for V4 I'll have it.  But if I'll only be able to use it on V3.4 then no need as I'm slowly moving away from it.

Thanks.

Jack,

I have the city of Canberra working just fine in P3DV4. I am using the object flow 2 Beta, which is working great!

Greg

30 minutes ago, gregmorin said:

Jack,

I have the city of Canberra working just fine in P3DV4. I am using the object flow 2 Beta, which is working great!

Greg

Thanks Greg, but I could have sworn that they said they weren't going to port it over to V4 or maybe they said they thought they may not.  

6 hours ago, Paul Rose said:

I Think Monument Valley is one of the only outstandings now Jack. All others seem to be over, I have Canberra and it looks good. There is a good tour around Tasmania in the new issue of PC Pilot if you fancy a hop.

Thanks Paul.  PC Pilot, now there's something cool I haven't seen in years.  Can't get them easily here as they close all the bookstores.

6 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

Canberra is there in FTX Central for P3D v4.

Monument Valley is not and will need work before it can be released for P3D v4.

Thanks for clarifying this Nick.  I thought I remembered one of them wasn't going to be released or needed work.

Archived