Adam Banks' preset

Jack Sawyer

@Adam Banks

Hi Adam, I installed your preset this morning and it's amazing!  Much better than my last one.  So now I have to go back to all my saved graphics settings I use for different planes and change the HDR.  I like it a lot.

Here's some in Moo Hampshire and Miami.

But, when I get to the Miami shots can anyone else confirm what I'm seeing at these coordinates?  Light blue water on land.  This is twice now with two different PTA presets so I doubt it's that. I also have the dreaded vertical waves but I think I can fix that thanks to Mr. Nick Cooper's advice from a previous post to Andy1252.

Orbx Global, NA L/C, Vector, Trees, and all that good stuff.  Oh, changed to his REX sky settings too.  AS4 on.

First Moo Hampshire:

KroXFiT.jpg

YQak31r.jpg

OFNhjWi.jpg

p5ssTq9.jpg

g5DZbu0.jpg

AbWf7WR.jpg

gxu9Fus.jpg

jVaBLLK.jpg

0qVKHGP.jpg

Now the Miami area:

uGrGJha.jpg

mLrvkiZ.jpg

2x3zwT6.jpg

zvnmwFa.jpg

n0VtQr3.jpg

Testing dusk, looks very nice!

sX1VXey.jpg

go9YYxQ.jpg

yjGEcgz.jpg

HzybSid.jpg

Can anyone do me a favor and have a look at these coordinates and see if they see the same thing?  Thanks.

m1Qd7pU.jpg

Vertical waves

pBMZPCk.jpg

Cool factory area but see the water on the land?

2lS0dxh.jpg

Gosh, thanks fellas, I wonder why mine is messed up.  Nick Cooper directed me to a post about KMCO and downloading two files but I doubt they will help with the Miami area.  I don't have a clue as to what might be wrong.

I use SCE, I wonder if something is not right in my FTX library level whatchmightcallit.  You know where something has to be above this and something has to be below that.  Forget what it's supposed to e.

Archived