Hi!

I want to share two screenshots from the upcoming Stockholm-Arlanda service pack that soon is ready. 

Among a lot of other things, we have now also upgraded the ground with higher resolution textures, specular maps and it will now also have a rain effect.

These screenshots are from P3D v4.

Meanwhile we finish this off, the current version of ESSA can now be accessed for P3D v4 via your FTX Central program, if you opt in on the Object Flow 2 beta.

Check this link:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/139402-objectflow-2-open-beta/

See you in the skies!

93b9hXiTvidhNdt5986e4e0a9cda.jpg
NsU40pZvboTrTCt5986e4e05c4b0.jpg

2 minutes ago, niklasohlsson said:
  •  
    •  
    •  
  • I press "get FTX central". Download and install. Current version is v3.2.1.1

On the website I can see it and I can press "open in FTX central". But in FTX central. Its not there. (see picture)

Skärmklipp.JPG

Niklas, have a look at this thread:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/139402-objectflow-2-open-beta/

You need to opt in on the Object Flow beta to access it,

1 minute ago, KaiUweWeiss said:

Hi Marcus,

latest version is 1.10? I prefer to manual download and install after that from the backupped zip.

Btw. du wohnst in Berlin? Wo denn; vielleicht trifft man sich ja malB)!

mfg Kai

Hi!

Yes 1.10 is latest version.

And yes, I live in Berlin. My german is sadly very bad, but maybe I'll bump into you on the street then? If you meet a guy that looks swedish with bad german, thats probably me ;)

I'll try the update now. I had a go last night, but all apron and taxiway light was not working. the RW was OK.

EDIT: No luck. THe lights that is on the yellow maktings is kinda flickering as thay are barely over the ground, but as the ground is a wavy water surface, but elst there is no lights on ground exept runway lights.

Archived