Tropical Storm Emily

GregJ

Took a gamble that key West would be nice...left KRSW at 8:00 PM EST....8/1/2017

Over the River

taKZF72.jpg

It's pretty now...

eJEiZ8o.jpg

EZeU0DL.jpg

KA-BLAM!

gAjT46Y.jpg

Riding the Tempest

6uyT1zz.jpg

Whew!

Y8aVs90.jpg

I made it...not my prettiest landing...wish I could have captured a screenshot...but it was windy and all I could do to align and stick....

Beautiful set with some wonderful colours in #2 and 3.

Once you have landed hit analysis/instant replay and you can then save some screenies from the final stages of your flight.

I imagine with this weather and your description you could have posted some very dramatic views.:o

It makes my rotten landings look quite good!:lol:

I made it...not my prettiest landing...wish I could have captured a screenshot...but it was windy and all I could do to align and stick... Sure you did Greg , and I've got some sweet property in the Everglades too . However after reading this article maybe the Swamp ain't so bad after all : http://www.floridamemory.com/blog/2015/05/29/land-by-the-gallon/

Cheers

John

26 minutes ago, BradB said:

I made it...not my prettiest landing...wish I could have captured a screenshot...but it was windy and all I could do to align and stick... Sure you did Greg , and I've got some sweet property in the Everglades too . However after reading this article maybe the Swamp ain't so bad after all : http://www.floridamemory.com/blog/2015/05/29/land-by-the-gallon/

Cheers

John

No I really did....just sloppy as heck...all over the runway and likely into the grass aka mud after the weather we have been having...but then there is this... to have to contend with in a few years according to Al Gore.My Apartment will be sleeping with the fishes...hopefully it will be gradual so I can wake up and get out...

aogpSAh.png

Archived