Been Away a Couple Years... Impressed!

Took a break from flight simming for a while as I was working way up in the boondocks of Northern Ontario here in Canada for the last two years. Decided to get back into the hobby and what do I find? The easiest, quickest and most organized method of getting my OrbX-FTX scenery installed and kept up to date. As well as the fastest way to find out what's installed and what's not along with a super fast way to now purchase scenery from you guys.

AWESOME job! P3D V3 has never looked as good as it does now. :)

Cheers!

I agree fully. The Orbx method of installing and keeping products is probably best in class. It's very easy to get an overview of products, their update status and configuration settings. 

Same here Jocko .. took a break for a few years not worked up with the black flies :-)

I was amazed as well how far things have come. I was happy to see LM had picked up from Microsoft as I thought it was long dead. It does look spectacular!

I've just purchased Prepar3D V4 and getting things together for a fresh install. Now if only I can find my old OrbX files ...

Welcome back Jocko!  Recognized your name the moment it appeared.

Jazzie, no need to find old Orbx files.  Just download and install FTX Central v3 and get all your previously purchased products directly from there.  Central 3 will take care of the installation too, and if you like download a backup copy for manual installation.

Thanks fellas! Building a new computer soon, this winter, well North American winter. ;) Really looking forward to my time off and enjoying all the cool new addons and OrbX scenery. It's amazing to me now that we have so many simulators to choose from, several years ago it was FSX and that was it.

Archived