Wood chipping (cant find v4support)

I could not find the v4 support section or have any idea where was actually best to post this so mods move as fit

Ok so my problem I will post both here and uk2000 and not sure where problem lies

have ORBX Global Vector and hd trees and Manchester v2 UK2000 SCENERY RUNNING IN PIC

After flying from LOWI TO EGCC Innsbruck to Manchester on final to 05R there are trees across the runway path while they look great the company is most likely not going to be happy and the bird might be a tad upset 

any ideas thanks for looking

2017-7-30_0-0-31-736.jpg

looks like you have to chose one of the airport .bgl file to turn off on one of your scenery software.  One is layering over the other.  But first do I Force migration once and try that approach again before messing with the .bgl Files to that airport. EGCC. most likely you have two EGCC.bgl files you sim.B)

13 minutes ago, FireRx said:

looks like you have to chose one of the airport .bgl file to turn off on one of your scenery software.  One is layering over the other.  But first do I Force migration once and try that approach again before messing with the .bgl Files to that airport. EGCC. most likely you have two EGCC.bgl files you sim.B)

I forced migration but still the same in fact now the runway is somewhat green like the grass is coming through. where would I find bgl files and how do I know what is the problem file 

thanks

this is where the testing comes in.. in you Prepar3D V4 folder search the folder for EGCC an it will show all of the files with EGCC in it.  look for All the .bgl files and list them here. You will probably have 2-3  Orbx, prepar3D, and Uk2000. 

okay,  now comes the testing. 

do one at a time.  rename the file with an .off at the end. For example:  ABP_EGCC_DEFAULT.BGL to  ABP_EGCC_DEFAULT.BG.off.  and save.   This will switch off that .bgl for this session.  test you sim at that approach again ad see if that fixed it. If not go back and rename the file and remove the .off, and save it to it's original state and move on to the next .bgl to test..   Take you time and be careful renaming you files. if you make a mistake simply don't save it, and it will return to it's original state. :)

Archived