Aerofly FS 2 update 26/07-2017

After the Aerofly FS 2 update today, some building in the ORBX Innsbruc scenery is missing, but only for the customers that have downloaded via your FTX Central.

Hope that it will be fixed soon ! You can see it in the video here !

According to Aerofly-IPACS, they already submitted to ORBX the required files after they solved the issue of shimmering buildings, but these files have not been yet included in a LOWI scenery update via FTX Central. No news from ORBX?.

Cheers, Ed

Thanks guys, yes indeed we have just received the new filesets today so we'll get them up as soon as we can. As you can imagine, things are insanely busy behind the scenes at the moment with today's OLC_SA product release, but yes we're as keen to get these out to you all as I can imagine you are to fly them. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Benny, the flickering has been a known issue on some graphics cards, it affects the core simulator (which are identical); the IPACS team have been working extremely hard to get fixed. It was released by them yesterday and we received the same final file set this morning. In the mean time, I'd recommend enjoying the Q400 so that once LOWI is ready for you, you'll have the perfect destination to fly it from. I see that the IPACS 3D artists even included an Austrian Airlines livery :)

Cheers,

On a side note: the update of Aerofly FS 2 is a work of art and I have to say that imho the sim with the best default planes is Aerofly FS 2 right now. I flew the Airbus today and normal operations surpass the Aerosoft Airbus. Obviously things are still missing (like the MCDU) but being used to the turn around mode in the Aerosoft plane I don't miss that MCDU too much. While I often had problems during descent and approach with the Aerosoft version the Aerofly version works flawlessly. Take note that the update has given the Airbus throttle detents, TOC and TOD, all the proper annunciation and markings on the displays, proper speed below 10.000 ft, swithing baro to STD at the proper altitude, little things like RANGE CHANGE on hpthe ND... and so on. This is by far the best default Airbus ever in a sim. And I haven't even tried the brand new and free Dash, which seems to offer even more options than the Airbus.

Aerofly FS 2 has made a major leap forward.

Archived