Istanbul to Athens, again.

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Very nice, Jack.  Is Istanbul a default airport or payware?

Thanks Stew, Orbx default, I'm not buying any third party stuff, I just like Orbx and they've always got something cool in the pipeline.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Stew, Orbx default, I'm not buying any third party stuff, I just like Orbx and they've always got something cool in the pipeline.

Thanks, Jack.  I thought if it was payware, I might pick it up to go with my payware Athens.  Actually, the various 3rd party European airports aren't bad at all, depending where you like to fly. For instance there's a nice rendition of Zadar LDZD in Croatia, where my great-grandmother was born.  So that's a favorite of mine.

These are really nice Jack...

3 hours ago, Bluebear said:

I have occasionally also the problem that P3D
freezes. I have PTA in suspicion, I think
PTA sometimes does not load the new shader correctly.

Not sure Bluebear... I've not had a single freeze or crash with V4 as yet and that is with seemingly constant shader changes with PTA.

11 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

10 hours ago, ruudmeij said:

Another fine set of shots Jack, did you look at your windows event logs to see what the cause of your frozen pc was.

Cheers,

Ruud

Thanks Ruud.  I did, and the Reliability monitor be they show nothing but Chase Plane not closing properly on shutdown.  I saw a NVIDIA error so I updated the driver but that message was AFTER the latest freeze.  I really don't know what's going on.

7 hours ago, Bluebear said:
Really nice shots, Jack
I have occasionally also the problem that P3D
freezes. I have PTA in suspicion, I think
PTA sometimes does not load the new shader correctly.
Just a gues.

Cheers
Bluebear

Thanks Bluebear!  I doubt it's PTA because this was happening long before I used it in V4.

3 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

These are really nice Jack...

Not sure Bluebear... I've not had a single freeze or crash with V4 as yet and that is with seemingly constant shader changes with PTA.

Thanks Mark!

Archived