Happy birthday to Kodiak!

Jack Sawyer

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful birthday wishes Jack and Derek !!

At age 62 and fighting bone cancer, I don't have a lot of time and or energy to reply to very many posts.

I try my hardest to look and check in every day, but some days are just worse than others.

Thanks again Jack and Derek, it is appreciated very much !!

10 minutes ago, Kodiak73 said:

At age 62 and fighting bone cancer, I don't have a lot of time and or energy to reply to very many posts.

I try my hardest to look and check in every day, but some days are just worse than others.

You're welcome Derek.  Gosh, I'm sorry to hear this news.  I don't know what to say...

Jack, name is actually Dave, but don't worry, sometimes I can't even remember my own name either, getting old has it's advantages and disadvantages. ;)

It is like they told me when I was first diagnosed with the bone cancer around 2 years ago, its not curable but it IS treatable.

So I try to get on with life and enjoy what I can when I can. Hopefully I will go back into remission again sometime soon and have more time to enjoy the things I love (flight simming, et.al.) 

Just now, Gypsy Pilot said:

Hang in there Dave.

I was the caregiver for my wife for over 7 years and I truly understand what you are going through.

Dale

Oh, I forgot.

She survived 31 years after she was first diagnosed with Non Hotchkins Lymphoma a cancer with an average survival rate of 5 to 7 years.  

It can be done.

Dale

13 hours ago, Kodiak73 said:

Hang in there! Happy Birthday!!

Archived