Bringing a DHC-6 Twin Otter from PADU to PAKT Part One

ruudmeij

Hi guys,

I have a mission to pick up a DHC-6 Twin Otter for my VA at PADU (Unalaska) to fly here to our hub at PAKT (Ketchican) when she arrives she can go directly to the our paintshop for a complete repaint into our VA colors.

This is part one from this mission I started at PADU in bad weather and a thick overcast layer at 2300 feet so not much to see there but this job have to be done, 

NKA5y2z.jpg

gZ9mkPp.jpg

E2vOwS9.jpg

SCzhdLN.jpg

o369rL1.jpg

ItYjMYD.jpg

GYEjMvx.jpg

Cheers,

Ruud

The last one looks likes a photo!  I belong to FSE, Flight Sim Economy it's kind of like a VA and we ferry planes like this too.  We have an FBO in all Orbx SAK, me and my friend in the UK bought every last Orbx they had in Alaska.  The best place to fly in my opinion.

11 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Top-of-the-fleet set of captures!

11 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set these.

cheers

Iain

10 hours ago, Sammy H said:

A very nice set Ruud.  Nothing like a VA that flies in Alaska, it's a great place!

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

The last one looks likes a photo!  I belong to FSE, Flight Sim Economy it's kind of like a VA and we ferry planes like this too.  We have an FBO in all Orbx SAK, me and my friend in the UK bought every last Orbx they had in Alaska.  The best place to fly in my opinion.

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Outstanding shots Ruud! :)

Thank you guys for your nice comments and watching.

Cheers,

Ruud 

Archived