Open LC South America - Various shots.

On 3/7/2017 at 7:14 PM, walterg74 said:

SABE was already included in the freeware packs.

Walter, i know! OpenLC doesnt include airports like the full fat regions. I just want to see the landclass area around those :)

Maybe ORBX could include them in a future freeware NA pack, just like they did with SABE.

Cheers

19 hours ago, Baires said:

I appreciate the effort and the consideration to add SABE in the freeware packs, but considering that there are already better Freeware representations of SABE, SAWH, SAWO, I'd have rather expected a detailed Payware version instead, first from SABE and then from SAWH and SAWO - for instance - 

FYI - Better Freeware Airports - although a little bit outdated ->

http://www.flightsimulatorarg.com.ar/xescenarios10.htm

http://francocordobafsa.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/aeroparque-jorge-newbery-sabe.html (I've updated it to make it work at P3D)

SAWH/SAWO -> http://simargfsx.blogspot.com.ar/2015/02/blog-post_3.html

Happy Landings!

Rafael

Hi:

I tested this freeware packs several times and despite the effort of the developers, they are years light far to be near to the ORBX quality.

Again, I do not want to underestimate the effort from the generous freeware developers (I recognize and appreciate that), but that scenery is likely FSX 9 quality graphics and also had a lot of performance issues.

I would love if ORBX develop a region for "Río de la Plata" area including Buenos Aires, Montevideo, and some nice places on the area like the Delta of the Plata and all the Islands. But I also think that we must have patience.

First I would love to enjoy (and also test and leave my feedback to improve) the openLC South America, later I hope ORBX take the decision to develop some Regions.

Is possible (I hope) that ORBX, as they made with SABE, could upgrade SAEZ as a part of the airports packs.

A very important thing that some friends tell here: South America is a extremely diverse region. From the Amazonia and the rain forest, to the tropical villages, to the snow towns in the Patagonia. From the small towns to giant cities. Each area is different and has different architecture, different terrain color, also, different river colors. Is not the same a little rural town in the Papas or Patagonia area that a little rural town in the Altiplano or the Amazonia. I really hope to see that reflected.

2 hours ago, Rodrigo Bravo said:

Is possible (I hope) that ORBX, as they made with SABE, could upgrade SAEZ as a part of the airports packs.

SAEZ already exists, done by tropicalsim, and it is pretty good and P3D compatible. 

The airport packs are usually very basic, and would not use that over this. 

I would prefer a different one if ORBX did decide to do a full SA one. 

Archived