Four around Atlanta

Orbx stuff - no PTA - Iain's HDR - got my cloud shadows back after a restore of the PC.  The sun looks the right see to me too.  And the night shots are amazing.  Gotta turn down the lights somehow.  I think I remember a post from Ed about shutting down the NA' L/C lights if you have Global?

Anyway, I had fun.

bcPKqLL.jpg

Been driving past Atlanta almost every day now.  You can see it in the distance.

hE0B9dv.jpg

Yo me, a right and proper sun.  And sky color just right.

CHuw1wz.jpg

Flying over KATL.

xG11AVe.jpg

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Pretty snazzy looking shots Jack! :)

Thanks Adam.

7 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Some absolute stunning shots here Jack!

Thanks Sammy, the first one really took me by surprise.  I think it's one of my better shots ever, all quite accidental too because that's when I was moving the Time Preview slider.  It's very pretty.

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

Rarely nice screen shots Jack like number 1 best regards stewart 

Thank you kindly Stewart, I do too.  It's a pretty picture.  I was surprised to catch this one.  And I love the way Orbx did the street lights, they look very realistic to me.

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thank you kindly Stewart, I do too.  It's a pretty picture.  I was surprised to catch this one.  And I love the way Orbx did the street lights, they look very realistic to me.

Thanks Jack you want to look at my number 3 Geneva to Vienna  bottom shot regards stewart

Archived