Around LOWI

Jack Sawyer

4 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Looking good Jack.

Is that the Carenado Phenom 100 they have just converted to V4??

Once Orbx starts rolling out converted airports I will be in V4.

TTM

Hi Tim, yep, I got an email from today telling me a bunch of planes I had were updated, so I chose the Phenom and the PC-12.  I'll keep the rest in my 3.4 hangar as it's not going anywhere for a long while.  

Thanks TTM, glad you liked them.

Just now, TigerTigerM said:

Excellent.

BTW, I see A2A have released some of their GA for V4.

Don't know if you have any, but if you do, feel free to take one for a spin.:)

TTM

Last night I installed the 182, Cherokee, Comanche, and T-6 and they all work flawlessely.  Even the walkaround plays well with Chase Plane.  It keeps getting better.  Can't wait for the GTN750 and the Orbx airports, then I'l really be happy.

Great shots, Jack !

The Phenom has always been at the top of my list, but lots of people say it drops fps to a slide show in FSX, therefore holding off until my new system becomes reality.

My FSX is currently smooth as butter, but I'm running mainly  'conservative'  GA aircraft without glass cockpit or the G1000 and with numerous config file tweaks.

One of these days I will have to update my FTXC V2 to version 3 (I'm still changing regions manually) and Orbxlibs (I'm still on 160321 from March 2016).

I may even have to ask for support here in the forums re how best to proceed with the updates,  as I'm still pre-migration etc. .... "Stuck in March 2016" lol ! 

Cheers,

MZ.

2 hours ago, fly37 said:

Nice shot... Carenado send e mail?

i wait for update to v.4 for Carenado and Alabeo

Fly37

I got an email from a flight sim store I had purchased some Carenado from.

This is Carenado website/Product/Do 228

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php

Shows the Do228 is v4 compatible in the "Special Features"

TTM

6 hours ago, MZee1960 said:

Great shots, Jack !

The Phenom has always been at the top of my list, but lots of people say it drops fps to a slide show in FSX, therefore holding off until my new system becomes reality.

My FSX is currently smooth as butter, but I'm running mainly  'conservative'  GA aircraft without glass cockpit or the G1000 and with numerous config file tweaks.

One of these days I will have to update my FTXC V2 to version 3 (I'm still changing regions manually) and Orbxlibs (I'm still on 160321 from March 2016).

I may even have to ask for support here in the forums re how best to proceed with the updates,  as I'm still pre-migration etc. .... "Stuck in March 2016" lol ! 

Cheers,

MZ.

Wow MZ, you're behind but I can understand, if it ain't broke why fix it.  I used FSX for years and years myself.  It's still a good sim if set up sensibly.

6 hours ago, fly37 said:

Nice shot... Carenado send e mail?

i wait for update to v.4 for Carenado and Alabeo

Fly37

Hi Gianni, yes, Carenado sent an email.  You may want to go to their site and go to your account and tell it you want notifications. That's what I did a week or so ago.

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Phenomenal shots Jack , which PTA version are you using ? .

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  PTA payware 2.5.  Worth it to be sure.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Gianni, yes, Carenado sent an email.  You may want to go to their site and go to your account and tell it you want notifications. That's what I did a week or so ago.

Thank, my problems is I did not buy directly to Carenado but from different reseller

4 hours ago, stewart1 said:

very nice shots Jack be good when we get the orbx effect with the airport regards stewart ps what no upside down shot

Thanks Stewart, me too my friend, me too.  But I reckon they're busy with a ton of things all going at once.  I have to have patience.

4 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Some great LOWI pics Jack, even in its basic form.

Thanks Mark, I thought so too.  This is Global and Europe LC and it looks pretty darned good.

1 hour ago, fly37 said:

Thank, my problems is I did not buy directly to Carenado but from different reseller

Hi Gianni, I'll be trying to help you in a little bit.

57 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain, always appreciate your comments.

Archived