Aerofly FS 2 LOWI not working

I have bought LOWI scenery for FS 2 but it's not showing up in the game. Once bought it updated/downloaded and installed the scenery fine. When I load the game it's not there. I'm obviously missing something, I zoom out on the map but nothing over in the Europe area.

The scenery created a file in my steam apps folder ;Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator AddOns

Not sure how the game knows to look in another random folder other than itself to load scenery.

I have rebooted the game/PC a few times with no effect.

Cheers Mick

Hi guys, Innsbruck and Meigs both have blue map markers, they are compiled with the same format as all ASF2 airports. Given that they are smaller airports than SFO, LAX, Zurich etc, you will need to zoom in a little more on the map for them to display. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

I just purchased LOWI for FS2 and I have no blue marker at all . Just the regular airport symbol . I did start at LOWI but I could not change the time , so I could fly in daylight . I could not tell if it was default or not . I noticed in my steam library that LOWI was not installed yet ?? .

Cheers

John

G'day John,

To change time-of-day, you can either do that via your home ASF2 menu, or the shortcut key "T" once flying. "- (minus) T" will change the time in the opposite direction. 

Likewise, V and - V will change visibility distance on the fly. 

RE Steam app store, @Ben McClintock would be able to confirm, but I'm fairly sure that Steam will only manage (and show as DLC) if purchased through the steam store. For checking/uninstalling our products purchased through ORBXDirect, just use FTX-Central in the same manner you would for any of your FSX/P3D purchases. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

16 minutes ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

G'day John,

To change time-of-day, you can either do that via your home ASF2 menu, or the shortcut key "T" once flying. "- (minus) T" will change the time in the opposite direction. 

Likewise, V and - V will change visibility distance on the fly. 

RE Steam app store, @Ben McClintock would be able to confirm, but I'm fairly sure that Steam will only manage (and show as DLC) if purchased through the steam store. For checking/uninstalling our products purchased through ORBXDirect, just use FTX-Central in the same manner you would for any of your FSX/P3D purchases. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hey Jarrad - I was able to change the time at LOWI and the new Orbx scenery is looking just fine . I still don't have a blue dot , just the LOWI blue airport marker .

Cheers

John

Archived