Ketchikan - PAKT

magic1

Looks like nice weather for a short sightseeing tour…

(best resolution in full screen :))

FsoyzDZ.jpg

SG9JVK0.jpg

OMQlusd.jpg

v1K8H3w.jpg

IQt7sV7.jpg

21ldzy5.jpg

RMPNOF7.jpg

Orbx – FTX: Global, Vector, Open LC North America, FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Fjords, FTX: NA PAKT Ketchikan International

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Outstanding Magic!  The one with the lightning really caught my fancy.  Did Heidi like the flight?

Thanks Jack. You know - I don't think i ever got her name? But yes she was very friendly.

8 hours ago, magic1 said:

Thanks Jack. You know - I don't think i ever got her name? But yes she was very friendly.

Hi Magic.  At A2A they named her Heidi.  I like the way they gave her different personalities, like nervous, fun loving, etc.  It really adds a lot to have an AI react to your flying.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Magic.  At A2A they named her Heidi.  I like the way they gave her different personalities, like nervous, fun loving, etc.  It really adds a lot to have an AI react to your flying.

Thanks Jack, yes Heidi adds to the experience - lots of good stuff from A2A. Wonder how things went for the developer and the real life Heidi??:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, magic1 said:

Thanks Jack, yes Heidi adds to the experience - lots of good stuff from A2A. Wonder how things went for the developer and the real life Heidi??:rolleyes:

I dunno.  I would have liked to see this in all their planes.  They're my favorite after the 747.

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I dunno.  I would have liked to see this in all their planes.  They're my favorite after the 747.

Yes that would be cool. The piper and the P-51 are two of my all time favorite sim aircraft.

Archived