Protron Bullette – mountain pass

magic1

This version of the Proton Bullette has retractable gear and full canopy. Flying out of Edmonton to the Rocky Mountain foot hills and on to the northern pass.

Orbx – FTX: Global, Vector, Open LC North America, FTX: NA Blue USA/Canada Northern Rocky Mountains

j9wQv6N.jpg

bxqBbp6.jpg

WWPOQ6P.jpg

YrZlkrR.jpg

ZsdsmpH.jpg

fLVP87R.jpg

NeiJfrP.jpg

vrTaAQA.jpg

Kn4awfn.jpg

BY4qZF2.jpg

I am really enjoying the excellent screen shots and the kind comments you have all been sharing. It adds a new level of enjoyment to something I’ve been playing around with since the first MS-Flight sim, whatever year that was…:huh:

Excellent series of caps Magic.

That is a very interesting plane and it must barrel along quite well when it is cleaned up.

Thanks for the comments at the end of your post too, you have added another dimension to the screenie forum with your wonderful panoramas.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I liked them all Magic!  I love this area, it's very scenic.  And this yellow plane is awesome, thanks!

HI JACK

OF COURSE :wub: the color plane 

Nice rendering Magic1

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I liked them all Magic!  I love this area, it's very scenic.  And this yellow plane is awesome, thanks!

thanks Jack - thought you would like the yellow one!

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent series of caps Magic.

That is a very interesting plane and it must barrel along quite well when it is cleaned up.

Thanks for the comments at the end of your post too, you have added another dimension to the screenie forum with your wonderful panoramas.

Thanks - big v-8 in little plane - it goes!

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

thanks Iain

6 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

HI JACK

OF COURSE :wub: the color plane 

Nice rendering Magic1

thanks Patrick

Archived