Trees and houses in water

Pepperman

Hello

I have had quite a few issues with trees and houses in water. It happens with purchased scenery and without purchased scenery. It happens at FTX Orbx free airport scenery like Wiarton in Ontario as per my attached screenshot. It happens with Aerosoft Detroit scenery as well. I can't fix this. I uninstalled FSX Steam as well as all FTX Orbx stuff and then re installed everything. Even without an add on scenery in my folder and only Orbx free airports it still happens. I have run the airport elevation thing numerous times to no avail. This is making me crazy. I have done the migrate thing as well. What now? Why is this happening especially after a clean install of both FSX and Orbx.

Please help.

Pete.

Wiarton.BMP

Hi Holger

I actually uninstalled Global Vector to eliminate the problem and it did, but of course I did not want to do that but it was trees in water AND Vector or no trees in water but no vector. I will re install vector and do what was suggested in the other forum and let you know how that went.

Thanks for the help.

Hi Holger

Thanks for this. I re installed vector and did what they said re the winter check in the vector window and it worked I don't have trees or houses in the water.

Thanks for that.

I noticed though since I just today re installed both fsx and all my OrbX stuff that if I run the airport elevation thing after I add a new scenery, after that all my add on sceneries fall down the priority list below all the FTX and OrbxopenLC and then I have to manually take my add ons up every time which is a complete pain. How come the add ons that I install not stay at the top of the priority and how do I keep them there? I can't confidently run the vector airport thing if it messes up my library.

Please do you have any ideas re this issue?

Thanks.

Pete.

Archived